Matick Toyota Coronavirus Information & FAQ
During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Matick Toyota, we’re trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you’ll find this information about how we’re operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there’s anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Toyota dealership in Macomb Township, MI, at your earliest convenience.
Is Matick Toyota Open Right Now?
Yes, Matick Toyota is open right now!
We are excited to be open again and allow for customers to visit our showroom. We encourage appointments to help us maintain a safe environment for everyone.
We are staying in accordance with CDC social distancing guidelines and regulations. If you are uncomfortable coming in-store to our showroom, you can still buy a car online! You’re welcome to contact Matick Toyota via email, or you can give us a call at (586) 463-9000.
Can I Buy a Car from Matick Toyota Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Matick Toyota right now.
Our phone lines and inboxes have always been open. Matick Toyota is committed to serving the local Macomb Township community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying a new Toyota or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to shop online and make an appointment to pick up the vehicle that’s ideal for your needs. Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Toyota, you’ll get peace of mind knowing our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in Michigan?
Since auto repair shops have always been essential businesses in Michigan, Matick Toyota is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Macomb Township service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials. Our Toyota sales center is currently closed as we adhere to local advisories.
Is Matick Toyota Open for Service?
Yes, Matick Toyota is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our Toyota service center in Macomb Township, MI, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Toyota oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! If you’d like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Matick Toyota hours, just give us a call at (586) 463-9000.
What Are the New Matick Toyota Sanitation Measures?
Here at Matick Toyota, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!