Mission, Vision, Values
Our Mission, Vision, Values & Business Philosophy
The Mission of Matick Toyota is to profitably obtain Our Vision while adhering to Our Values and consistently applying Our Business Philosophy.
- Be the largest, most successful Toyota franchise in Metro Detroit.
- Always be the most pleasant experience of our guest’s day.
- Be the most gratifying employment opportunity to be found.
- We value honesty and integrity as the vital foundation upon which all of our relationships, our growth, our prosperity and future plans are built.
- We value the individual and treat others with respect – guests, team members, and our vendor partners.
- We value loyalty, and seek first to demonstrate ours to our guests and employees, before expecting it in return.
- We value hard work and dedicated effort, knowing that without it there are only good intentions and excuses.
- We value and promote diversity and the fresh perspective that it brings.
- We value continuous improvement, recognizing that if every day everyone gets just a little bit better, time is on our side – and great things will happen.
Our Business Philosophy
- Our guests are the reason we are in business, and all efforts seek to earn the privilege to do business with them now, and again.
- Our people are our most important asset, and their motivation, training and teamwork enables success.
- All business processes must be standardized, effective, efficient, and clearly communicated to all involved.
It’s Better in Every Way.